Radnor Township Department of Public Works
- Monday – District 1 Trash
- Tuesday – District 2 Trash
- Wednesday – Yard Waste/ Bulk Pickups
- Thursday – District 1 Recycling
- Friday –District 2 Recycling
- Gas Main work on Boxwood Rd will continue as individual service connections are occurring on Barclay. Gas work on Boxwood and Barclay will continue until completion with an estimated timeline for completion of August 23.
- Gas Service Work on Lenoir Ave., Bloomingdale Ave., and Owens Lane has completed individual service connections and awaiting restoration of the roadway which is currently scheduled for a completion date of August 31.
- Aqua Will Be working on Water Main Replacement on Barclay Rd. beginning March 8, 2021. They Will Be Replacing 3156 Feet of Pipe. The Job will Run for 3 Months Depending on the Weather and other unforeseen issues.
- Aqua is finished with individual service connections on Gallagher Rd. Roadwork restoration is being scheduled, with completion by August 31.
- Aqua Will Be Working on Wyldhaven Rd. from Yorkshire Rd. To Ithan Ave., Marlbridge, Brandymede, and Hollybush beginning on March 22, 2021 to replace the Water Main.
- Aqua will begin replacement of 3,734 Ft of 8” water main on Morningside Cr., Lanmore and Kirsch beginning July 6.
- Kehoe Construction will be performing trench restoration for PECO on Strathmore, Berwood with a tentative completion date of July 31.
- Kehoe Construction will be performing trench restoration for PECO on Hamilton, and Jefferson with a completion date of August 31.
- PECO will be upgrading and installing new utility poles and aerial wire along St. David's Avenue and Glenmary Road. Tree work is expected to begin in late June 2021 with construction to follow.
- Township Roadside Mowing will begin on Monday, July 12
- Millers Brothers Scope of Work:
Recreation & Community Programing Department
For Department Activity, Available Recreational Programming and Events and Updates on Park & Recreation Facilities, please Click Here
For a copy of the Recreation Department Weekly E-Newsletter, please Click Here
- Night at the Ball Park/Wiffleball Classic – Wednesday, July 21 4:30 to 9:30 PM at Encke Park (Rain Date: Thursday, July 22)
2019 Winner of the PA Recreation & Parks Society Excellence in Programming Award! This is a special annual event in partnership with Radnor Wayne Little League and is an annual fundraiser for Delaware County Special Olympics! Wiffleball teams will compete for fun in honor of the beneficiary and enjoy a great ‘Night at the Ball Park’ with the opportunity to ‘play ball’ on Encke baseball fields!
- Save the Date! Unity in our Community Block Party Event - Saturday, August 28 2:00 to 4:00 PM at Highland Avenue/Mid-Block and Odorisio Park (No Rain Date)
More info coming soon!
ABOUT RADNOR TOWNSHIP The mission of the Radnor Township government is to serve the best interests of all our residents by providing and maintaining a secure environment that enhances the quality of life for the individual and the community. We recognize the dignity of public service and are dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. We pledge to be a dynamic, responsive organization that continually strives to provide the most efficient and effective level of service for Radnor Township. Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship
For more information, Press Only:
Press Information Officer
610.688.5600 x 197