Radnor Township Department of Public Works
REFUSE/RECYCLE/YARD/ HOLIDAY WASTE SCHEDULE:
- Monday – Martin Luther King Day closed
- Tuesday – District 1 Refuse
- Wednesday – District 2 Refuse
- Thursday – District 1 Recycling
- Friday – District 2 Recycling
TREE REMOVAL AND PRUNING:
Jimmy’s Tree & Landscape
- January 20: Pine Tree Road
- January 21: Fairfax Road & Browning Lane
- January 22: Yorkshire Road January
Aqua Trench Restoration Contractor N. Abbonizio
- January 18 & 19: Radnor Street Road Base Repair
- Gas Main work on Boxwood Rd and Barclay Rd. will continue through Q1 2021.
- Following is the Current Schedule for Miller Bros. crews in Radnor for 2021, pending weather / unforeseen circumstances:
- Darby Paoli Road is closed to traffic for PENNDOT bridge work at the Willows Park entrance.
Radnor Township Department of Recreation
Winter Recreational Programming Up and Running/Registration Open:
Winter Recreational Programming Upcoming/Registration Open:
- NEW! 10th Annual Daddy Daughter Date Night! Will take place on Friday, February 5th and Friday, February, 12th and will include live, interactive activities led by Department staff via Zoom, opportunity to patron a host of local, participating restaurants, and a Take-Home Memory Box – Registration Now Open and Filling Fast!
*ALL programs and events are being planned with regimented health and safety guidelines in place and are subject to changes on short notice. Please visit www.radnorrecreation.com for more information and to register.
Park & Recreation Facilities:
- Current Status Amidst Covid-19 - All Parks & Trails and corresponding amenities are OPEN for usage including permitted usage in accordance with state and federal guidelines (water fountains remain closed) – please pay close attention to the signage that has been posted regarding safe practices for usage and mask wearing.
- Radnor Activity Center is back open with Department programming, Radnor Youth Basketball, and several ongoing rentals.
ABOUT RADNOR TOWNSHIP The mission of the Radnor Township government is to serve the best interests of all our residents by providing and maintaining a secure environment that enhances the quality of life for the individual and the community. We recognize the dignity of public service and are dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. We pledge to be a dynamic, responsive organization that continually strives to provide the most efficient and effective level of service for Radnor Township. Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship
For more information, Press Only:
Press Information Officer
610.688.5600 x 197