The Radnor Township Department of Parking and Auxiliary Services, under the direction of Radnor Township Superintendent of Police Christopher B. Flanagan, would like to share the following parking updates for merchant pickup purposes in Radnor Township. These updates apply to all merchants with on street parking in Radnor Township.
- The Radnor Township Department of Parking and Auxiliary Services is purchasing new signage for the designated merchant pickup parking spaces throughout the Township.
- Designated merchant pickup parking will expire on March 31, 2020 to coincide with the expiration of Radnor Township Resolution 2020-61 extending guidelines and policies for outdoor sales of food and merchandise during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- The spaces will be marked “Merchant Pickup” and available for “All Businesses”.
- All spaces will be 10-minute parking only.
- All customers must turn on vehicle flashers while parking in the designated merchant pickup parking spaces.
- In the WBOD, North Wayne Avenue will have 8 designated merchant pickup parking spaces.
- 2 designated merchant pickup parking spaces will be towards Lancaster Avenue (on each side of the road).
- 2 designated merchant pickup parking spaces will be closer to West Avenue (on the west side of the road).
- 2 designated merchant pickup parking spaces will be towards Station Road (on the east side of the road).
- On West Avenue, there will be:
- 2 designated merchant pickup parking spaces (on each side of the road).
- On E. Lancaster Avenue, there will be:
- 2 designated merchant pickup parking spaces (on the north side of the road).
- 1 designated merchant pickup parking space (on the south side of the road).
Please note, we have placed temporary parking signage around the Township as we await arrival of the permanent signage. For all merchant pickup parking in the Township, customers may park in the designated parking spots with vehicle flashers on for a maximum of 10 minutes. Merchant pickup parking is designed to benefit all Radnor Township businesses and parking protocols must be observed in fairness to all. Should there be a need, please do not hesitate to call 911.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation. Our hope is that these designated parking spaces are helpful to our cherished Radnor Township businesses as we understand takeout services are now a lifeline for most. Should there be any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Radnor Township Staff or Police Department at any time.
ABOUT RADNOR TOWNSHIP The mission of the Radnor Township government is to serve the best interests of all our residents by providing and maintaining a secure environment that enhances the quality of life for the individual and the community. We recognize the dignity of public service and are dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. We pledge to be a dynamic, responsive organization that continually strives to provide the most efficient and effective level of service for Radnor Township. Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship
For more information, Press Only:
Press Information Officer
610.688.5600 x 197