Due to the rise in COVID cases and out of an abundance of caution, members of the public who require staff interaction must conduct such work by appointment only effective November 20, 2020. Members of the public entering the Radnor Township Municipal Building are required to wear a mask or face covering for compliance with the mask wearing order from the PA Department of Health (updated 11/17/2020). All Department customer service windows will be CLOSED though each Department will provide a service table in the Main Lobby for common forms and paperwork, a box for outgoing paperwork for customer pick-up and a box for incoming paperwork for a customer to drop-off. Thank you to the Radnor community for your continued patience, understanding and please accept our well wishes for a healthy holiday season.
- Members of the public entering Township buildings are required to wear a mask or face covering for compliance with the mask wearing order from the PA Department of Health (updated 11/17/2020)
- All Department customer service windows shall be closed.
- Each Department shall provide a service table in the main lobby with the following:
- Common forms and paperwork which a customer may need
- A box for outgoing paperwork for customer pick-up
- A box for incoming paperwork for a customer to drop-off.
- Services which require staff interaction will be conducted by appointment only.
- In person appointments shall be conducted in the Radnorshire Room utilizing designated Department Section.
The Radnor Police Department and Department of Public Works have taken measures to ensure operational continuity of emergency and other essential services. Please click here for department briefings for interim protocols during this time.
The Township has created a website dedicated to information on the Coronavirus, including a section with a link to the Pennsylvania Department of Health and CDC. The website can be found here.
Residents are encouraged to register for the Radnor Township notification system which alerts residents of updates and emergencies. The website to register can be found here.
ABOUT RADNOR TOWNSHIP The mission of the Radnor Township government is to serve the best interests of all our residents by providing and maintaining a secure environment that enhances the quality of life for the individual and the community. We recognize the dignity of public service and are dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. We pledge to be a dynamic, responsive organization that continually strives to provide the most efficient and effective level of service for Radnor Township. Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship
For more information, Press Only:
Press Information Officer
610.688.5600 x 197