The latest storm predictions put Radnor Township in the track of Tropical Storm Isaias with the height of the storm hitting our area in the early afternoon. Rain fall totals from 4” – 6” and wind gusts from 50 -70 MPH over roughly a 14-hour window are predicted. If this forecast holds, please note the following:
- Radnor Trail Closure beginning Tuesday August 3, 2020 through at least the evening hours, most likely until Wednesday August 4, 2020 depending on damage.
- The Wayne Picnic Grove on North Wayne Avenue will be closed Tuesday August 3, 2020.
- North Wayne / South Wayne Flood areas: For those residents who received free parking permits back in 2018/2019, please move your cars to the municipal lots tonight / tomorrow morning. We are anticipating road flooding that will damage and even move cars, as in the past.
- Restaurants with outdoor dining permits / tents please pull all furniture in and make sure that tents are secure.
- Please be reminded of the following important items:
- Do NOT drive over / through flooded roads; “Turn Around, Don’t Drown”.
- Do NOT go near downed wires.
- Call PECO for power outages.
- Please call 911 for all emergency and/or police related situations including downed trees, flooded roads, health emergencies, etc.
ABOUT RADNOR TOWNSHIP The mission of the Radnor Township government is to serve the best interests of all our residents by providing and maintaining a secure environment that enhances the quality of life for the individual and the community. We recognize the dignity of public service and are dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. We pledge to be a dynamic, responsive organization that continually strives to provide the most efficient and effective level of service for Radnor Township. Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship