Department of Public Works
REFUSE/RECYCLE/YARD WASTE HOLIDAY SCHEDULE:
- Monday – District 1 Refuse
- Tuesday – District 2 Refuse
- Wednesday – District 1 Recycle
- Thursday - District 2 Recycling
- Friday – HOLIDAY
- Yard Waste: NOT COLLECTED
- Miller Brothers continues PECO gas main work in the South Devon area & Beaupre sections of the Township.
- Along with the above work South Devon Ave. will be closed a block at a time for gas main installation.
- Darby Paoli Rd. remains closed for PENNDOT bridge work.
- County Line Rd. closure between Matsonford Rd. & North Spring Mill Rd. (320)
*PECO will be performing tree trimming.
*County Line will be closed weekdays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. & Saturdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
*Residents will have access to their homes.
*PECO continues to replace 42 Telephone poles on County Line Rd. in the area of Wistar Rd.
- Roberts Rd. will be closed between Robinhood and Woodlea Roads from May 4th to August 7th for culvert work.
- PENNDOT night-time paving complete and pavement markings to be installed.
Department of Engineering
- Radnor TAP Trail – Zoom meeting Monday night to discuss trail easements.
- TAP Spur & West Wayne access to Friends of the Radnor Trail Park – moving forward with design after meeting with Ward Commissioner and Manager, based on curb and sidewalk replacement.
- Lancaster Avenue Sidewalk, Barleycone to Garrett Avenue –Meeting with Ward Commissioner and Manager to present plans.
- Poplar – North Wayne Pedestrian Safety Project – Will be contacting property owner regarding the signal controller easement.
- PECO gas- meeting via Go To Meeting to finalize plans for gas relocation.
- Regarding the Malin Road Culvert – concerns with PECO methodology for the project. PECO to respond to Township requests.
- Respond to builders’ and developers’ inquiries.
- Perform Site Inspections
- Review land development application plans.
- Continuing weekly meetings with consultants (Carroll, Gilmore, Gannett Fleming) on all infrastructure projects.
- Process grading permit, clearing, sidewalk, and U&O applications.
*All meetings are virtual.
Department of Finance
- Tuesday, June 30th is the deadline for paying Radnor Township real estate taxes at the face value. As part of the Township’s response to the COVID pandemic, the Board of Commissioners extended the original deadline of May 31st to June 30th. Please be sure to have tax payment postmarked by Tuesday, June 30th to avoid any late payment penalty.
ABOUT RADNOR TOWNSHIP The mission of the Radnor Township government is to serve the best interests of all our residents by providing and maintaining a secure environment that enhances the quality of life for the individual and the community. We recognize the dignity of public service and are dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. We pledge to be a dynamic, responsive organization that continually strives to provide the most efficient and effective level of service for Radnor Township. Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship