Department of Public Works
REFUSE/RECYCLE/YARD WASTE SCHEDULE:
- Monday – District 1 Refuse
- Tuesday – District 2 Refuse
- Wednesday - Yard Waste
- Thursday - District 1 Recycling
- Friday – District 2 Recycling
- Yard Waste: Note that the Yard Waste collection is back to the normal schedule.
- Miller Brothers continues PECO gas main work in the South Devon area & Beaupre sections of the Township.
- Along with the above work South Devon Ave. will be closed a block at a time for gas main installation.
- Darby Paoli Road remains closed for PENNDOT bridge work.
- County Line Road closure between Matsonford Rd. & North Spring Mill (320)
*PECO will be performing tree trimming.
*County Line will be closed weekdays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. & Saturdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
*Residents will have access to their homes.
*PECO continues to replace 42 Telephone poles on County Line Road in the area of Wistar Road.
- Roberts Road will be closed between Robinhood and Woodlea Roads from May 4th to August 7th for Culvert work.
- PENNDOT night-time paving work continues.
- PECO Paving Restoration- taking place Monday & Tuesday the 22nd & 23rd on Runnymede between Bloomingdale and South Wayne and Lansdowne between Audubon and Runnymede. There will be road closures, Homeowners will have access.
Department of Engineering
- Radnor TAP Trail – Plan to meet on site to finalize easements with Cornerstone.
- TAP Spur & West Wayne access to Friends of the Radnor Trail Park – moving forward with design after meeting with Ward Commissioner and Manager, based on curb and sidewalk replacement
- Lancaster Avenue Sidewalk, Barleycone to Garrett Avenue –Meet with Ward Commissioner and Manager to present plans
- North Wayne Sidewalk – review latest plans
- Poplar – North Wayne Pedestrian Safety Project – Will be contacting property owner regarding the signal controller easement.
- PECO gas- meeting via Go To Meeting to finalize plans for gas relocation
- Regarding the Malin Road Culvert – concerns with PECO methodology for the project. PECO to respond to Township requests
- Respond to builders’ and developers’ inquiries
- Perform Site Inspections
- Review land development application plans
- Continuing weekly meetings with consultants (Carroll, Gilmore, Gannett Fleming) on all infrastructure projects
- Process grading permit, clearing, sidewalk, and U&O applications
- Attend Board of Commissioners meeting.
*All meetings are virtual.
Department of Recreation
New Programming Available:
- Radnor Day Camp – Registration is still available for two camp options:
- Live, Interactive, Virtual Radnor Day Camp that will take place safely and securely on Zoom starting on Monday, June 29th for four weeks, and will be led by Kirby Brown, the RDC Director. VRDC will be an engaging, energizing experience for campers! The session will be designed to include games and activities that are physically, socially, and emotionally stimulating!
- Park-Based Radnor Day Camp will begin on Monday, June 29th for six weeks and is being offered at two amazing park locations, Clem Macrone Park & Warren Filipone Park/Bo Connor Park (anticipated), and will include a variety of outdoor, low/no contact activities in accordance with a defined set of procedures that have been developed relative to the CDC Guidelines.
- Virtual Day Camp Staff Orientation will take place on Thursday, June 25th and Park-Based Camp Staff Training will take on Friday, June 26th.
- Select summer programs are being planned in accordance with the CDC Considerations regarding Youth and Summer Camps and include our annual
- Wizarding Camp and Survivor Nature Camp. Please visit our Programming Page for continued updates.
- Family Weekly Wellness Challenge – We are challenging families to 4 weeks of wellness activities designed for your entire family. Each week will have a different wellness focus including physical fitness, healthy eating, mental wellness, and community wellness!
- Gryphon Fitness Challenge – Take the challenge of walking, running, cycling, or skating 2 or 5 miles in this virtual, on your own and on your own course activity now through August 31st. Participants will receive a t-shirt and medal and race bib!
- Nature Photo Scavenger Hunt – Explore your backyard, neighborhood, or parks and participate to find all the fun and exciting things you can on our checklist,
- Great American Backyard Campout – Camp ‘At Home’ Edition – This year’s event will take place in the comfort of your own backyard or living room on Saturday, June 20th. Grab your camping gear, set up under the stars, and have a cookout at home to honor the National Event, Great American Backyard Campout and June National Great Outdoors Month! Submit a picture or video of your home set up for chance to win an awesome prize pack from Out There Outfitters in Wayne!
- Summer events including Radnor Summer Concerts at Bo Connor Park and Clem Macrone Park, Night at the Ball Park, and Drive-In Movie Night are currently being evaluated.
Radnor Police Department
- Five Officers will complete Major Incident Response Training (MIRT) hosted by the Philadelphia Police Department.
ABOUT RADNOR TOWNSHIP The mission of the Radnor Township government is to serve the best interests of all our residents by providing and maintaining a secure environment that enhances the quality of life for the individual and the community. We recognize the dignity of public service and are dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. We pledge to be a dynamic, responsive organization that continually strives to provide the most efficient and effective level of service for Radnor Township. Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship