In light of Governor Wolf’s March 19th, 2020 mandate that all non-life-sustaining businesses close physical operations, Radnor Emergency Management has updated the Township interim department protocols. The Township continues to implement plans and procedures to keep essential services uninterrupted while we also do our part to social distance and mitigate the spread of the virus.
The Coronavirus pandemic has placed us all in an unprecedented situation. Radnor Township is strongly urging business owners and residents to follow the County, State and Federal guidance we have been covering on our website and social media platforms. We have the opportunity to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 if we take the necessary precautions.
The Radnor Police Department and Department of Public Works will operate to ensure the continuity of emergency services, however the Radnor Township Municipal Building will remain closed. Please see the following Township department briefings for updated interim protocols effective immediately.
Radnor Police Department
- The Radnor Police Department will continue to remain operational during this period
- Parking throughout Radnor has been relaxed during this period however fire lanes and handicapped parking regulations will be enforced as normal
- Please remember all calls for Police service should still be completed through 911.
Public Works Department
- Trash and recycling will operate as normal during these interim protocols
- Please have all trash and recycling out by 7am on collection days
- Bulk and Yard Waste Pickups are suspended for 14 days
- The previously scheduled bulk pick-ups have been rescheduled.
Please contact the Radnor Township Public Works Department at 610-688-5600x155 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and questions as we are responding to all inquiries.
- The submittal of land development applications
- Permitting: grading permit applications, sidewalk permits and highway permits.
- Transfers of real estate*
- No applications will be processed until further notice
- The scheduling of and performing of all inspections is also suspended (The Governor has directed that construction is not a Life Sustaining Business)
- All Board meetings have been cancelled until further notice
- Engineering staff will be checking phone messages and emails daily.
* For more detailed information on Real Estate Transfers and other Engineering items, please go to: https://www.radnor.com/208/Engineering, Engineering COVID-19 Protocol.
Engineering staff are working remotely and can be reached as follows:
- Trish Sherwin, Administrative Assistant – 610-688-5600, ext. 133, email@example.com
- Doug Meder, Inspector – 610-688-5600, ext. 196, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dennis Capella, PM – 610-688-5600, ext. 166, email@example.com
- Steve Norcini, Township Engineer – 610-688-5600, ext. 130, firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Development Department
Until further notice the following activity has been suspended:
- Submittal of permit and license applications.
- Issuance of permits and licenses.
- Scheduling and/or performing of inspections, and submission of applications for the Design Review Board, Historical and Architectural Board, and Zoning Hearing Board.
- All Board meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
- All jobs under progress cannot proceed without inspections.
- Property Maintenance Complaints will be handled when the Township is in full operation, unless it is a life safety issue.
Community Development Staff will be responding to phone messages and emails daily.
Please contact the Radnor Township Community Development at 610-688-5600x161 or email@example.com for more information and questions as we are responding to all inquiries.
- Radnor Township Playgrounds, Courts & Pavilions are CLOSED effective Thursday, March 19, 2020
- No group gatherings of 10 people or more
- All restrooms and water fountains are closed for the winter season
- All Radnor Township programs and events are cancelled until further notice and will be re-evaluated – please check the website for updates.
Please contact the Radnor Township Recreation & Community Programming Department at 610-688-5600x141 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and questions as we are responding to all inquiries.
- Residents are encouraged to pay real estate taxes and utilities online. If you have not created an account yet, please click Here
- Utility bill updates:
- Invoices are up on the Customer Self-Service site now and can be paid electronically.
- The mailing of the utility bills will be delayed. Residents are encouraged to pay online.
- All time requirements under the Right-To-Know Law are suspended since under the Act time is measured in business days. Once the Township offices are reopened, the time requirements for Township responses will be re-started and existing or new requests will be processed by the Township’s Open Records Officer.
Please contact the Radnor Township Department of Finance at 610-688-5600 x143 or email@example.com for more information and questions as we are responding to all inquiries.
ABOUT RADNOR TOWNSHIP The mission of the Radnor Township government is to serve the best interests of all our residents by providing and maintaining a secure environment that enhances the quality of life for the individual and the community. We recognize the dignity of public service and are dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. We pledge to be a dynamic, responsive organization that continually strives to provide the most efficient and effective level of service for Radnor Township. Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship
For more information, Press Only:
Press Information Officer
610.688.5600 x 197