The following actions have been taken to begin assisting our business community in Radnor!
- Parking payments have been temporality suspended until the emergency restrictions are lifted by the State of Pennsylvania or CDC.
- No parking enforcement will be conducted in Radnor Township. (Note: fire lane, fire hydrants and handicap parking will be enforced.)
- Radnor Police will conduct business/restaurant/store checks during both the daytime and evening hours for added protection.
- If your property will be vacant, please email Radnor Police with necessary confidential emergency contact information and we will add it to our vacant property list.
- Radnor Township Staff and Emergency Management is in contact with Delaware County and State Officials and will release any information related to merchant closings and/or financial support options as it becomes available.
Please call Radnor Township Police with questions or special requests/ infarction and we will attempt to assist.
ABOUT RADNOR TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT: Police Superintendent Christopher Flanagan oversees the Department which is staffed by 44 sworn Officers as well as full and part-time civilian staff which consists of: 1 Supervisor of Parking and Auxiliary Services; 2 Administrative Assistants; 4 Part Time Meter Inspectors; and 9 Crossing Guards. Officers are assigned to either the Detective Bureau, Highway Patrol or Patrol Divisions. The Radnor Police Department also maintains a Motor Unit, 2 K9 Officers, a Bike Patrol Unit, 2 Officers trained in Motor Carrier Safety (MCSAP), 6 SWAT Officers who are members of the Central Delaware County SWAT Team, 7 Major Incident Response Team (MIRT) Officers, as well as Officers who participate in the Delaware County Drug Task Force. The cornerstone of the Radnor Police Department is community based and oriented policing.
Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship
For more information, Press Only:
Public Information Office
610.688.5600 x 197