Throughout the weekend, Radnor Township Emergency Management has been in communication with leaders in our neighboring municipalities, members of the healthcare industry and local elected leaders. The Township is working to implement plans and procedures to keep essential services uninterrupted while we also do our part to social distance and mitigate the spread of the virus.
Radnor Township is strongly urging business owners and residents to follow the County, State and Federal guidance we have been covering on our website and social media platforms. We have the opportunity to stay ahead of the pandemic if we take precautions. As such, we have elected to close the Radnor Township Municipal Building effective 2:00pm today, March 16, 2020 for 14 days to mirror the County and State guidelines. To be re-evaluated at the end of the period.
The Radnor Police Department and Department of Public Works have taken measures to ensure operational continuity of emergency and other essential services. However, the Municipal Building will not be open to the public. Please see the following department briefings for interim protocols during this unprecedented time.
Radnor Police Department
- The Radnor Police Department will continue to remain operational during this period.
- Parking throughout Radnor has been relaxed during this period however fire lanes and handicapped parking regulations will be enforced as normal.
- Please remember all calls for Police service should still be completed through 911.
Public Works Department
- Trash and recycling will operate as normal during these interim protocols.
- Please have all trash and recycling out by 7am on your designated pick up day.
- Bulk and Yard Waste Pickups are suspended for 14 days
- The previously scheduled bulk pick-ups have been rescheduled.
Please contact the Radnor Township Public Works Department at 610-688-5600x155 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and questions as we are responding to all inquiries.
Until further notice, the following activities have been suspended:
- The submittal of land development applications.
- Permitting: grading permit applications, sidewalk permits and highway permits.
- Transfers of real estate.
- No applications will be processed until further notice.
- The scheduling of and performing of all inspections is also suspended.
- All jobs in progress may proceed until inspection is required.
- All Board meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
Engineering staff will be checking phone messages and emails daily.
Please contact the Radnor Township Engineering Department at 610-688-5600x130 or email@example.com for more information and questions as we are responding to all inquiries.
Community Development Department
Until further notice the following activity has been suspended:
- Submittal of permit and license applications.
- Issuance of permits and licenses.
- Scheduling and/or performing of inspections, and submission of applications for the Design Review Board, Historical and Architectural Board, and Zoning Hearing Board.
- All Board meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
- All jobs under progress cannot proceed without inspections.
- Property Maintenance Complaints will be handled when the Township is in full operation, unless it is a life safety issue.
Community Development Staff will be responding to phone messages and emails daily.
Please contact the Radnor Township Community Development at 610-688-5600x161 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and questions as we are responding to all inquiries.
- Please advise that all park restrooms are closed for the season.
- All permitted and organized usage is restricted for two weeks through Monday, March 30th and will be re-evaluated at that time.
- Radnor Activity Center at Sulpizio Gym is closed until further notice.
- All Radnor Township programs and events are cancelled until further notice.
- All upcoming programs and events will be re-evaluated.
Please contact the Radnor Township Recreation & Community Programming Department at 610-688-5600x141 or email@example.com for more information and questions as we are responding to all inquiries.
- Residents are encouraged to pay real estate taxes and utilities online.
- If you have not created an account click here:https://radnorpa.egovpayments.com/egov/apps/payment/center.egov
- The mailing of the utility bills will be delayed.
- Customers with existing online accounts can login and make payments at any time.
- All time requirements under the Right To Know Law are suspended since under the Act time is measured in business days. Once the Township offices are reopened, the time requirements for Township responses will be re-started and existing or new requests will be processed by the Township’s Open Records Officer.
Please contact the Radnor Township Department of Finance at 610-688-5600x143 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and questions as we are responding to all inquiries.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you are asked to call the Pennsylvania Department of Health at 1-877-PA-HEALTH.
The Township has created a website dedicated to information on the Coronavirus, including a section with a link to the Pennsylvania Department of Health and CDC. The website can be found here: https://www.radnor.com/1181/Coronavirus-Resources-Updates
Residents are encouraged to register for the Radnor Township notification system which alerts residents of updates and emergencies. The website to register can be found here: https://www.radnor.com/582/Township-Notifications
ABOUT RADNOR TOWNSHIP The mission of the Radnor Township government is to serve the best interests of all our residents by providing and maintaining a secure environment that enhances the quality of life for the individual and the community. We recognize the dignity of public service and are dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. We pledge to be a dynamic, responsive organization that continually strives to provide the most efficient and effective level of service for Radnor Township. Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship
For more information, Press Only:
Press Information Officer
610.688.5600 x 197