Radnor Township Police Department and Radnor Township Public Works have reported the following issues relating to storm wind in Radnor Township. Please use caution, stay safe and call 911 should you need assistance.
- Traffic lights at Rt. 320 and Bryn Mawr Avenue are Out of Service and currently running on generators.
- Traffic lights at Rt. 30 and Lowry's Lane are Out of Service and currently running on generators.
- Wires down on South Lowry's Lane between Buckingham Lane and Rt. 30.
- Wires down on Goshen Road and Malin Road (bordering Newtown Township).
- All trees related to these issues have been moved off the road and roads are all open.
ABOUT PUBLIC WORKS: The mission of the Public Works Department is to enhance the quality of life in the Township by doing the following: maintaining the Township's roads, storm and sanitary sewers, parks and other infrastructure, enhancing public health through the collection and disposal of household solid wastes, promoting environmentally sound living by collecting leaves and recyclable materials, maximizing operations by maintaining the Township's fleet of vehicles and equipment. Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship
For more information, Press Only:
Press Information Officer
610.688.5600 x 197