In anticipation of upcoming work to be completed by SEPTA this Sunday July 14th, please find project details below. This work will occur during daylight hours only and should last approximately 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
SEPTA forces will be onsite removing a tree stump, vegetation, and soil from the bridge deck. This will be completed with the use of the bobcat excavator currently on site, placing the debris into dump trucks which will be hauled offsite immediately after the work is complete.
*** CONSTRUCTION UPDATE ***
- Norristown High Speed Line (NHSL): between Garrett Hill and Roberts Rd Station.
- Sunday work: Sunday, July 14th
- Sunday *daylight hours only* work 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Sunday, July 14th SEPTA will be performing necessary prep work in anticipation of the removal of a structurally deficient portion of a bridge that is within SEPTA’s Right of Way adjacent to the Norristown High.
- Speed line (NHSL) in Radnor Township between Garrett Hill and Roberts Rd Stations.
- This work will be performed during *daylight hours only.* However, residents in the area may notice construction noise and vehicle sounds, including backup alerts, and construction lighting.
- Residents, pedestrians and motorists are reminded to be aware of their surroundings near construction work and observe all posted signage regarding changes in boarding locations at affected stations.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while these important improvements are being made.
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS: The mission of the Public Works Department is to enhance the quality of life in the Township by maintaining the Township's roads, storm and sanitary sewers, parks and other infrastructure; enhancing public health through the collection and disposal of household solid wastes; promoting environmentally sound living by collecting leaves and recyclable materials; and maximizing operations by maintaining the township's fleet of vehicles and equipment.
Visit Radnor Township at: http://www.radnor.com Like us on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/RadnorTownship/ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radnortownship Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/radnortownship
For more information, Press Only:
Public Information Officer
610.688.5200 x 197